Last updated by December 22, 2022
Eduwing Education highly values the privacy of its users. Below you will find useful information about how we collect, use and share your Personal Information, but before that – we would like to highlight a few important points:
- Any Personal Information you create and/or upload to your user account on Eduwing Education would be used solely inside your user account environment, only for your benefit and to enable the operation of Eduwing Education.
- Any personal data uploaded to your user account on Eduwing Education would not be shared with any third party, except where: (a) we receive your explicit consent to do so, or (b) where we are legally required to disclose such information.
- Our contact details are added at the end of this Policy. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information:
- Eduwing Education mobile application (“Eduwing Education”). Information provided by you when you create your user account information, log in and make use of the Eduwing Education app:
- a) Data Collected: Log-in detail, this includes when you choose to sign in to or create an account, using a third-party platform login (such as Google or Microsoft); email address; full name; phone number; payment information (e.g., when you purchase a premium membership); the names, numbers and e-mail addresses contained in your device’s address book (“Contact Information”), for the purpose of providing the Caller ID; the phone number of the calls that you receive to provide you with the “Missed Call Assistant” and “Business Card Feature“; and any other Personal Information that you decide to provide or supply us with, including, without limitation, when you add notes of your cellphones. Also, we collect device information such as your device’s type and model, mobile device ID, time zone, the device’s operating system, mobile carrier, and internet service provider information, network connection type, mobile browsers installed on the device, your device’s approximate location, your device’s IP address, GCM Registration ID, and unique device identifiers assigned to your device (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer); and when using Eduwing Education App, we collect app information, including, calls logs, app history, and usage information, information regarding downloads and installations of mobile applications and any information regarding in-app events, internet domains visited in Eduwing Education App, the duration of your visits and actions in these visits, please note that this information is anonymous and cannot identify you.
Please note that any information you create or upload to your user account on Eduwing Education App would be used solely inside your user account environment, only for your benefit and to enable the operation of the Eduwing Education App.
- b)Purposes: (i) to create a user / log-in details (in order to use certain features of the Eduwing Education App), (ii) provide you with the services, including specific features such as, the “Missed Call Assistant” and “Business Card Feature”, in accordance with you to send the phone number that called you ,an SMS with indications to schedule a call with you (“Miss Call Assistant”); (iii) provide you with business productivity and intelligence services that organizes and provides efficient means to access and synchronize calls, notes, reminders, and contacts, which may have been previously dispersed over many different third party platforms; (iv) contact the users of the Eduwing Education App for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints and collect feedback in connection with performance of the Eduwing Education App, (v) provide you with and to operate the service, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated anonymous data, (vi) personalize the Eduwing Education App and content provided to you, (vii) customize your experience with the Eduwing Education App, to suggest you with recommendations based on your preferences and to enable you to retrieve your Personal Information, (viii) develop, improve and customize the Eduwing Education App, the experience of other users and the offering available through the Eduwing Education App, and (ix) customize and improve our Eduwing Education App’s accuracy and interface.
- c)Legal basis (GDPR only, if applicable): Depending on the context, the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, consent and/or legitimate interest (e.g. to allow you to create an account).
- II)AI mobile application (“Calendar.AI App”). Information provided by you when you create your user account information, log in and make use of the Calendar.AI App:
- a)Data Collected: Log-in detail, this includes when you choose to sign in to, or create an account, using a third-party platform login (such as Google or Microsoft); email address; full name; phone number; payment information (e.g., when you purchase a premium membership); the calendar data, meetings, appointments and/or other details contained in your calendar (“Calendar Information”), for the purpose of providing you with the services, such as insights of the people with whom you are scheduling meetings in your calendar; and any other Personal Information that you decide to provide or supply us with, including, without limitation, when you add notes of your meetings. Also, we collect device information such as your device’s type and model, mobile device ID, time zone, the device’s operating system, mobile carrier, and internet service provider information, network connection type, mobile browsers installed on the device, your device’s approximate location, your device’s IP address, GCM Registration ID, and unique device identifiers assigned to your device (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer); and when using Calendar.AI App, we collect app information, including app history and usage information, information regarding downloads and installations of mobile applications and any information regarding in-app events, internet domains visited in Calendar.AI App, the duration of your visits and actions in these visits, please note that this information is anonymous and cannot identify you.
Please note that any information you create or upload to your user account on Calendar.AI App would be used solely inside your user account environment, only for your benefit and to enable the operation of the Calendar.AI App.
- b)Purposes: (i) to create a user / log-in details (in order to use certain features of the Calendar.AI App), (ii) provide you with the services, including the “view insight feature”; (iii) provide you with business productivity and intelligence services that organizes and provides efficient means to access and synchronize meetings, notes, reminders, and contacts, which may have been previously dispersed over many different third party platforms; (iv) contact the users of the Calendar.AI App for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints and collect feedback in connection with performance of the Calendar.AI, (v) provide you with and to operate the Calendar.AI, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated anonymous data, (vi) personalize the Calendar.AI App and content provided to you, (vii) customize your experience with the Calendar.AI App, to suggest you with recommendations based on your preferences and to enable you to retrieve your Personal Information, (viii) develop, improve and customize the Calendar.AI App, the experience of other users and the offering available through the Calendar.AI App, and (ix) customize and improve our Calendar.AI App’s accuracy and interface.
- c) Legal basis (GDPR only, if applicable): Depending on the context, the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, consent and/or legitimate interest (e.g. to allow you to create an account).
III) Personal information you give us when you contact us through the website: https://www.eduwing.ae/ (“Site”)
- Data collected and for which purposes:
- When voluntarily filling out the ‘contact us’ form in our Site, you may be asked to provide your name and email address, and you may voluntarily provide any other information you deem relevant. Also, we will be able to reply to your online queries in connection with the performance of the services (e.g., support).
Legal basis (GDPR only, if applicable): Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract and/or legitimate interest (e.g. to answer your queries).
- ii) We also collect cookies, analytics, and other tracking technologies details to improve your experience with our Site.
Legal basis (GDPR only, if applicable): Consent and/or legitimate interest (e.g. essential cookies).
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We share information:
iii) To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts, or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state, or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory, and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- iv)If in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares, or assets to a third party, we will disclose your Personal Data to a such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- v)In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events, including, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company; and/or
- vi)Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
If you want to receive the list of the current recipients of your Personal Data, please make your request by contacting us to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in the EU or in a jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights, you may contact us through the contact information available below, and request:
- To access any Personal Information relating to you, including receiving supplementary information regarding its use;
- To change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you can also request that we correct errors with regard to your Personal Information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
- To delete your Personal Information;
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information;
- That we will provide the Personal Information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
- To withdraw your consent for any processing activities that relied on your consent.
- Your email should include adequate details of your request and you may be requested to provide additional details in order to authenticate your identity and accommodate your requests.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time in accordance with our internal policies.
Deleting your account: Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing at email@example.com If you terminate your account, any association between your account and the Personal Information we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, given the nature of sharing on certain services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information will be retained as long as your account on Eduwing Education remains active. If your account is terminated we will delete any information you submitted through your account, except where retaining such information is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as for fraud prevention and record keeping.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service is not intended for minors below the age of sixteen (16). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Services. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of sixteen (16) is using the Services, we may prohibit and block such User from using the Services and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information with respect to such User. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures designed to protect your Personal Information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration into our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device, or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- INTERACTION WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS
“Third Party Platforms” are software that integrate with our services and that you have authorized to connect with Eduwing Education. This may include email, calendar, messaging, file storage, phone services, note-taking, reminders, social networking, and other cloud services and other similar platforms from which you authorize us to import, search, and access content. We enable you to interact with Third Party Platforms; however, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Platforms. Please be aware that Third Party Platforms can collect Personal Information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Platform.
- LOG FILES
We use log files. The information inside the log files. We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
- 10. ANALYTIC TOOLS
- Firebase Analytics. We also use “Google Analytics for Firebase”. By enabling this tool, we enable the collection of data about App Users, including via identifiers for mobile devices(including Android Advertising ID and Advertising Identifier for iOS), cookies, and similar technologies. We use the information we get from Google Analytics for Firebase to maintain and improve our App(s). We do not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information unless we have robust notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to that merger. Finally, please note that Google Analytics for Firebase’s terms (available at https://firebase.google.com/terms/) shall also apply.
- Advertising Partners. Through our services, we allow third-party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, and time of day). We also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners will use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for the purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third-party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We allow access to other data collected by the services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your Personal Information with third-party advertising partners, you may let us know.
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
- CONTACT US